Thursday, April 1, 2010

blog 7

A lot of things discussed in class[not just English] are very interesting. Such as the first subject of us becoming or being cyborgs, to reality T.V, or the movie the matrix, media.How all of this has an affected in our future. I really like this class, and the blogs we have had to do because I can actually read and see where people see thing different then I do , where I can be wrong, or maybe I can be right. Although I don’t know if my blogs are correct or wrong I don’t mind using this blogger or doing the assignments online. It’s better than handing in paper every daywe do see each other. Everything in this cluster is basically on computer or physical which I enjoy a lot. The advisor had recommended this cluster , I don’t regret taking her advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment