Wednesday, April 14, 2010

blog 11

What I said I was going to do . . .
I need to decide what my claim will be, although I had already thought it out I’m not sure if that is going to be it. I had decide to do more research on both sides of the argument. Pick up facts and evidence for my claim.
What I actually did . . . . .
I researched both sides of the story, although I’m still not sure what my claim is, my mind is pretty clear that there is a difference between kids that watch a lot of television and kids who don’t. It does have influence on them since television now a day has a lot of violence on, rather than non-violence. But it can also be the way the adolescent life has been. Other humans can be the cause of the increase in violence.

For next class . . . .
Gather all evidence and I should have my draft started , and picked my claim by the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment